Get ready to warm up with the comforting and delicious flavors of our Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte recipe. This cozy beverage combines the rich and inviting taste of caramel with the warm spice of cinnamon and the heartiness of oats to create a latte that is truly irresistible.
Perfect for chilly mornings or as an afternoon pick-me-up, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite! This recipe is best with our Parachute Coffee Dark Roast.
- 2 shots of espresso (or 4 oz of strong brewed dark coffee)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tsp of caramel sauce
- 1 cup oat milk
- cinnamon powder
- Brew a double shot of espresso, or 4oz of strong brewed dark coffee (try Parachute's Dark coffee)
- Add brown sugar and caramel and stir well
- Froth the oat milk with an Aeroccino or other frother (see notes below if you don't have either of these)
- Once milk is frothed and warmed, pour it over the sweetened dark coffee or espresso.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
NOTE: if you don't have a steamer in your espresso machine you can follow these steps:
1. Warm milk on stovetop and turn off immediately when it starts to bubble.
2. Use handheld frother to froth the warmed milk. If you don't have one, no worries put it in a mason jar and shake for three minutes.
Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)