Experience the rich and bold flavors of an Espresso con Panna from Starbucks in the comfort of your own home with our copycat recipe. This recipe combines the boldness of espresso with the creaminess of whipped cream to create a truly indulgent drink. Follow our step-by-step instructions to make this delicious espresso-based drink in minutes.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1/4 cup of whipped cream or heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- Brew 2 shots of espresso and let it cool for a few minutes. You can also use Parachute Coffee Dark roast for this.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the cooled espresso shots into a cup.
- Top the espresso with a dollop of whipped cream.
- You can garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder or chocolate shavings if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Espresso con Panna.
Note: You can adjust the amount of whipped cream and sugar to taste. You can also use whipped cream from a can if you don't want to make it from scratch, although it typically is not as thick as the homemade version!
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - Starbucks Copycat
- Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White Starbucks Copycat
Are You In Canada? Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)