Enjoy the delicious taste of a Honey Almond Milk Flat White from the comfort of your own home with our copycat Starbucks recipe. This recipe combines the rich and smooth flavor of espresso with the sweetness of honey and the creaminess of almond milk to create a truly irresistible drink. Follow our step-by-step instructions to make this delicious flat white in minutes.
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Brew 2 shots of espresso (try using Parachute Coffee Dark Roast) and let it cool for a few minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up the almond milk and honey over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Add cinnamon if desired.
- Pour the hot almond milk mixture into a cup and add the cooled espresso shots.
- Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Honey Almond Milk Flat White.
Note: You can adjust the amount of honey to taste and also you can use any type of milk that you prefer - try oat milk!
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - Starbucks Copycat
- Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte
- Iced Mocha Coffee - Easy at Home Recipe
- Blueberry Latte (hot)
- Marshmallow Coffee - combine coffee, hot chocolate, and fluff!
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)