Indulge in the rich and delicious flavors of a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino at home with our copycat Starbucks recipe.
This recipe combines the classic taste of a mocha frappuccino with the irresistible crunch of cookie crumbles and a decadent chocolate drizzle to create a truly indulgent treat.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to make this delicious frappuccino in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 cup of coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice
- 1 and 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 1/8 cup of chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 1/4 cup of crushed cookies (try Oreos, without the creme)
- Chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Brew a cup of coffee and let it cool in the refrigerator. (hint: Try Parachute Coffee freshly roasted beans for this recipe)
- In a blender, combine the chilled coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, sugar and ice cubes. Blend well.
- In a tall glass, add half the whipped cream and cookie crumbs.
- Pour the blended mixture over the whipped cream and cookie crumbs.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the blended mixture
- Top with more whipped cream and cookie crumbs
- Add chocolate drizzle on top if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino!
Note: You can drizzle chocolate sauce into the glass before putting anything in it, and top the glass with a whole Oreo cookie for a fantastic presentation!
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - Starbucks Copycat
- Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte
- Iced Mocha Coffee - Easy at Home Recipe
- Blueberry Latte (hot)
- Marshmallow Coffee - combine coffee, hot chocolate, and fluff!
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)