If you're a fan of Tim Hortons coffee, you'll love this copycat recipe for their classic Iced Maple Cappuccino. Made with a splash of maple flavored syrup, cold milk, and bold, iced coffee, this recipe is the perfect way to start your day or enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Not only will it save you a trip to the drive-thru, but it also allows you to customize the sweetness and strength to your liking. So why not give it a try and experience the taste of Tim Hortons in the comfort of your own home.
- 2 shots of espresso or strong brewed coffee such as Parachute Coffee Dark Roast beans
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream and maple syrup for topping (optional)
- Brew two shots of espresso or prepare 2 ounces of strong dark roasted coffee (Parachute Dark Roast works here)
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk and maple syrup over medium heat until hot.
- Use a handheld milk frother to froth the mixture until it forms a thick foam (no handheld frother? no problem, put in a small mason jar with a lid and shake vigorously until it starts to froth)
- In a large glass, add the ice cubes.
- Pour the brewed coffee or espresso over the ice cubes.
- Slowly pour the frothed milk mixture over the coffee, ensuring the foam is on top.
- If desired, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade Tim Hortons Maple Iced Cappuccino!
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White Starbucks Copycat
- Espresso Con Panna Starbucks Copycat
- Make Cold Brew with Mason Jar
- Cold Brew with Vanilla Sweet Cream
- Tim Horton Iced Dark Roast Caffe Latte
Are you In Canada? Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)