Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee chain that is known for its delicious and affordable coffee drinks. One of the most popular drinks on the menu is their classic iced coffee, which is made using brewed coffee and a secret blend of flavors. If you're a fan of Tim Hortons iced coffee but can't always make it to the store, this copycat recipe is the perfect solution. With just a few simple ingredients, you can recreate the beloved taste of Tim Hortons iced coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- 1 cup of cold brewed dark roast coffee (no cold brew? see our other recipe to make your own cold brew coffee)
- 2/3 cup of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup (or to taste)
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a tall glass, add 2 tablespoons of simple syrup (or to taste).
- Add the cold dark roast coffee and stir to combine.
- Froth the milk using a handheld milk frother or pour the milk into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously until frothy.
- Add the frothed milk on top of the coffee mixture.
- Add ice cubes and stir.
- If desired, add whipped cream on top and serve.
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino - Starbucks Copycat
- Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte
- Marshmallow Coffee - combine coffee, hot chocolate, and fluff!
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White Starbucks Copycat
- Espresso Con Panna Starbucks Copycat
- Make Cold Brew with Mason Jar
- Tim Horton Iced Dark Roast Caffe Latte
Are you In Canada? Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)