Are you a fan of Starbucks' Vanilla Cold Brew Iced Coffee? Now you can enjoy the same delicious taste at home with this copycat recipe! This recipe is perfect for those warm summer days and will satisfy your craving for a refreshing and sweet iced coffee.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can easily recreate the taste of the popular Starbucks drink in the comfort of your own home.
So, let's get started and make a delicious Vanilla Cold Brew Iced Coffee!
- 1 cup of cold brewed coffee (or see this recipe on how to make one)
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
If you don't have cold brewed coffee, see our other cold brew coffee recipe.
- In a glass filled with ice cubes, pour the cold brewed coffee.
- In a small bowl, combine the whole milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Use a handheld milk frother to froth the mixture until it is light and fluffy. (no handheld frother? Try using a blender!)
- Slowly pour the frothed milk mixture over the cold brew coffee, stirring gently.
- Enjoy your Vanilla Cold Brew Iced Coffee!
You can adjust the amount of powdered sugar and vanilla extract to your taste preference. And if you don't have cold brewed coffee, try using regular brewed coffee that has been chilled. I would use dark roast for that.
Try Parachute Coffee's Dark Roast coffee - we roast our beans weekly and ship them to your door (Canada only).
Love this recipe? You’ll love our other recipes:
- Cinnamon Caramel Oat Latte
- Iced Mocha Coffee - Easy at Home Recipe
- DIY Homemade Iced Cappuccino
- Honey Almondmilk Flat White Starbucks Copycat
- Espresso Con Panna Starbucks Copycat
- Make Cold Brew with Mason Jar
Are you In Canada? Love Coffee? Try Parachute Coffee Today!
Use coupon code WELCOME5 to get $5 off your first shipment! We hand select beans from around the world, roast them weekly, and deliver straight to your door! (Canada only)